CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Manny Where are Yooou?

I got a text from my brother the other day telling me that Alexander hadn't quit asking for me since Adam had gotten home from work. So naturally, like any awesome aunt would do, I quickly sped over there to see my little egg.
As I was playing with Alexander and watching all the insanely cute things he does I couldn't help but think what an amazing little person he is, and he's only 2. In the midst of everything right now, with the death of Hope's dad, he can put a smile on all of our faces instantly.
Ever since he was born I say that now I believe in love at first site. As soon as I held him in my arms and looked at his precious face I fell in love with him. I've never met a person who can make me feel so happy and overjoyed like he does. I look at his sweet face or listen to him say "Manny" and I honestly forget everything that is wrong in my life because he makes it okay.
I could honestly go on and on about my love for Alexander and how truly amazing he is, but we would literally be here for days because he is so FREAKING SPECIAL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment