CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 10, 2012

My lifechangers

I was recently asked to name the people who I value or who have shaped who I am. I really had not ever thought about it. Of course I always had assumed my parents, but I'd never really considered it. After thinking long and hard I've narrowed it down to 4 people who I feel like have taught me something, changed me, or just made me think. One would have to be my mother. I know a lot of people would come up with that answer, but she truly is the reason I am here and who I am today. She has shown me what unconditional love is, she tells me when I'm wrong, she is the model example of a mother, she has taught me how to make the right choices, she has given me my morals and values, she's taught me to cut people slack, including myself sometimes, she calms me down, because Lord knows I need someone to do that, when I'm having a bad day she helps me to remember that everything is going to be okay, she's taught me to believe in myself, she helps me see the big picture and makes me remember to not sweat the small stuff, she's put up with more bullsh*t from people than anyone on this Earth could handle, she ALWAYS sacrifices for me, she is selfless, she is forgiving, kind, sweet, and I honestly think she might be an angel that God sent to live on this Earth. She is my mom and I couldn't be more proud of anyone on this Earth. My second person is my big brother. He has become one of my best friends. He makes me laugh like no one else. He's helped me to remember that there are still good men on this Earth. He loves Jesus more than anyone I know and when I remember that, it makes me love Jesus more too. He is my role model. He is a good Christian man and a wonderful husband and Hope is so lucky to have him. I know God gave him to me because He knew what I would lose later in life. Adam has been my father figure when mine wasn't so admirable. I tell people even though my dad hasn't always been the greatest, I've got a big brother who makes up for it tenfold. He too calms me down and helps me remember to not get so angry. I can tell him things no one else understands. I want my husband to be like him. He loves life so much, it makes me jealous sometimes. He can make anything fun. I love that he can act 12, but is actually 32. He's the smartest person I know. I honestly can't think of one thing that I know that he doesn't already know too. We have such a special relationship and I wouldn't give it up for anything. Number three is my nephew, Alexander. He has only been in my life for 3 years, but he has completely changed it. He has taught me how to truly love someone unconditionally. My love for him took me by such surprise, it truly was love at first sight. I've never met someone who could instantly make me happy not matter what. When I look at him I am reminded of everything that is innocent, pure, and perfect. He truly is a gift from God. I don't know how I couldn't believe in God after seeing this perfect little person. He makes me so happy. He's taught me patience. He makes me proud. He's given me a softer heart. He has helped me discover a whole new side of myself. He is my precious boy and I love him with every inch of my being. Last, but not least, is my boyfriend Trey. He makes my life better in every way possible. He helps me to remember to always enjoy life, even if I think I don't have time. He makes me look at things more positively. He helps me to remember to always stick to my values and stand up for them, no matter what anyone thinks. He calls me out when I'm being a b*tch. He has a strong sense of right and wrong. He makes me proud. He never settles. He's smart and of course he's attractive=) He's gotten through things that I could never handle. He's kind, whether he thinks he sometimes or not. He makes me want to be a better person. He helps me not take life so seriously all the time. He too has a zest for life. I like that he can talk to anybody because I definitely can't. He's a charmer, and unfortunately I love charmers. He always drives, which makes me happy. He made me love Coldplay. He sings pretty. He's the life of the party, and I love it. He has qualities that I wish I had. He gets fired up with me when no one else will. And everyday when I wake up and think of him, I am happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment